Sunday, March 20, 2011

As You Poison Me.

I had just realized that the colour on my blog is quite soothing. Must be the excessive football matches that I have watched today caused severe after-effects to my vision. Hence, no gaming tonight!

I am currently hooked on the KCRW YouTube page... they have really good clips of musicians performing on air for the radio station. One of my favorite:

Jenny & Johnny - My Pet Snakes



Oh the cute couple and their great chemistry when performing together.
As usual the shy bassist remained unseen!


Life has been not good lately. I am deeply affected by the chaos in Libya and the sad natural disasters which struck Japan. I'm glad that my friends in Japan are okay! What a stark contrast of sufferings seen in these 2 countries; one caused by human and another caused by the nature. Haven't we been blessed enough? And the suffering never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment