Thursday, March 17, 2011

How to Deal?

Oh the big question mark in my head please give me a break. My mum is still overjoyed by the fact that I'm "supposedly" going to head home in 21st June but I'd actually extended my stay until 6th of July... all because of Death Cab for Cutie. She's going to be so disappointed in me but I cannot just give up on my indie mission!

Then, another prolonged secret trip that I have not revealed to her... second trip to Hong Kong one week after our family trip to Macau-Hong Kong. HOW TO DEAL SERIOUSLY?!

One too many times I almost slipped the facts out but I held my words back... still lying. But I've always been such a bad liar and if only she could see the expression on my face she'd knew I was lying.

The truth must come out... okay, by this weekend. (dragging on)

No comments:

Post a Comment