Monday, April 26, 2010

Promise to Myself

So the wait is over. I am back to the blogging sphere! The weeks have been horrendously filled with nerve wrecking errands and worst of all, my dissertation. Feel free to download and read it by clicking this link: Carly's Dissertation

In conjunction to my countdown of 22 days till the final exams (finally, I'm graduating for my degree!); I made a 10 Resolutions before Exam checklist. Normally people would make New Year Resolutions as such but not for me. No, no, no. Desperate times call for desperate measures my friends.

Carly's Before the Exam Resolutions:

  1. Stop making plans, start making sense. Make a study plan and stick to it. For real.
  2. Eat healthily and sleep early during this period.
  3. Remember to call and email parents just so not to make them worry too much.
  4. Buy an Evidence Law textbook. Seriously it's time to get one!!!
  5. Stop rambling and fretting about the misery of revisions. Get a life!
  6. Cut down on my movies and TV series; I can always continue after the exams.
  7. To finish my pre-BPTC errands by end of next week. It's a must!
  8. To use up one stack of my A4 papers and 3 pens to the least. I brought so much but finished none -yet!
  9. No more random fits or bitter emotions to deviate myself from books. Don't hate them, try loving them!
  10. Lastly, to make myself study them books for at least 3 hours a day without fail so I can have the remaining 21 hours to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment