Sunday, April 4, 2010

H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.S.Y.

Happy Easter Sunday to my fellow readers. For those of you who fasted; kudos to you! I remember some of my friends who'd successfully performed the fasting and prayers for a whole 40 days. So, to those who'd succeeded, I hope that the act will bring you closer to Him.

I always to find a way to get myself troubled for no good reason. Mentally disturbed. I couldn't get this term out of my head currently: "HYPOCRITICAL". It's the act of hypocrisy that one exhibits. I had recently witnessed the worst of hypocrisy. I am almost certain that this extent of hypocrisy triggered the alarm in my brain. I could've gone off anytime. It's even worse that those egomaniacs that I despise. I don't understand how some people can be so judgmental of others even after they judged themselves. Don't preach what you don't practice. But that doesn't happen very often, isn't it?

I remember once my brother was being judgmental; too judgmental about a singer I introduced to him. And now he's a big fan of hers and I just wouldn't stop picking on him for that. In fact, I was venting out my anger through my sarcasm to make him feel. Mean what you say and say what you mean, please. He's still pretty annoyed by me whenever I bring that matter up; basically every single time I introduce some new songs to him. I'd make him listen to my songs all because he screwed up badly once.

I don't say certain things about people because I don't want others to say those words at me. I've always said, certain things in life behave like a two-way street. I don't step into your lane and vice versa. Now, here's where I draw the line. You, being judgmental and a hypocrite, don't deserve to say those things to me so please just keep your mouth shut. And I don't need you to make me feel good either. It's a two-way street like I said; just zip it.

I am sometime narcissistic and live my life with a heck-care attitude, only because I really don't care so much. So don't make me even start caring because that's when I'll start losing my temper. This has turned out to be quite an angst-filled post. I am losing my sleep thinking of this. Guess I'll never fully comprehend just how some people behave. I need a good glass of red wine, some music and a good textbook to get me off this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment