Friday, April 30, 2010

Say.

Just some random thoughts and I was taken back to old memories. High school and college though did not fared out so well for me; I had some pretty amazing experiences and sweet memories. It just goes on to show how life doesn't really turn out to be what you have expected.

It is always normal for me to start anew and explore my personality each year; since high school. I suffered too much during high school; being in an all girls' school really was challenging. I caused a girl to switch school just before her final year; she was quite influential and well, my social status went from normal to being flushed down the toilet. It was not my fault really but I didn't bother to explain myself too much.

Similarly, I had a terrible experience with my years in degree. I didn't bother to explain myself -AGAIN. I guessed that's how more troubles ensued and the matters got dragged on for so long that it lasted for almost 2 years now. You might think that the hardships that I'd endured had only made me stronger. Nonsense!

Sometimes when I think back I could only think that these are the challenges from the Lord Himself and I am supposed to accept my life as it plays out. That is what I believe. But I haven't gotten any stronger. I am still as gullible as ever.

This is quite a personal post. One thing for sure, the past does not represent the future. I suppose these experiences contribute to my current eccentricities and quirkiness. I don't bother how others view me as a friend anymore.

Heck, I need a normal social life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya fui yap, let bygone be bygone..
did i say it correctly?

"But I haven't gotten any stronger. I am still as gullible as ever."
i once read, "to admit is the greatest courage of all" and it takes strength to do so..
u may not have realised it but surely u've gotten stronger in some way =)

the more i read what i've said, the more i feel that i've diverted from the main point... heck.. i don't care.. i just wanna tell u that we love u =) yay~

who's this "we"? its me, me, me and me XD
since i'm commenting, i wanna promote myself ok.. super sure there're loads of friends out there who cares for u as well =)

fast fast balik.. we play chor tai di k? =)
may the force be with u~

-the end-

*clap clap

Fui said...

Of all people I didn't expect YOU to comment here! *clap clap back at you*

I can't wait to go back too... =)

seowen said...

yap fui fui...why are you so sad during my birthday ? :(

Post a Comment