Monday, October 25, 2010

3-2-1, And We're Back.

Cardiff. The last time I was here, I had a shock of my life. The second time, I had a bigger shock of my life. During the first, I had a slight tinge of happiness. The second time around, it was just plain awkward and unrest. I'm sorry but that's how I feel.

Cardiff is a nice, quaint city but since I've been to Aberystwyth, I'd say Cardiff lose a further 10points on my chart of quaint places. So the current ranking would be: Aberystwyth, Ireland and Cardiff. Still bottom.

My friends have all been busy with their BPTC, assignments, group discussions, advocacy, attending talks and stuff, dining in London and court visits. Somebody asked, do you feel left out? I said no. Why bother about these things when I'm taking a breather before mine start next year?

Don't worry people, it takes more than a deferral to make me go into depression. It'll be a long time and long way before I sink into that. Cheers there.

Oh yes, "overwhelmed with happiness". What does that tell you? Someone gave me a very mixed meaning to it. I haven't browsed dictionaries in a lifetime. I need answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment