Friday, October 1, 2010

Restless.

Friday. Most of my friends would go down to London today to attend the first session of the introduction week for Middle Temple. 3 days there and they get 4 qualifying sessions. I thought of going, but I'll have to pay for it. Not cheap... dining is not that cheap. Plus shopping? Not worth it. *cheapskate me*

I think I'm going nuts just sitting and waiting. I had a long dream last night. In my dream, I am working, probably as a secretary or OL (office lady). I had two tasks; prepare buffet for Raya celebration and to do filing. It's so funny because in real life; I haven't done both before and most importantly, why Raya celebration? I think I miss the food oh-too-much.

I'm seriously going crazy. Doomed.

1 comment:

steph said...

LOL here

i had dreams yesterday too
on my blog d

Hidden Friends Hidden Me
Thought I Didn't Care
both posts kinda related to you

so is the latest
Baby Blue Boy
gotta message for u in there

thanks
u inspired me to dream
lol

Post a Comment