Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rollin' the Ball into 2011.

Maybe I was a little too passive about 2011. God has His own ways of making me open my eyes and be more open-minded. I really don't expect much from this year but now I have reasons to welcome it.


This is the first surprise of the year. Three UK although bashed and crudely remarked by many; I found it highly reliable and they offer very competitive pricing. Best of all, their customer service is so helpful. Unlike Vodafone which even charge customers for calling customer service and thanks to their major screw up I paid £4 for the last phone call!!!

So, Three offered me a new Samsung netbook for being a loyal customer and hoped that I'll continue their mobile broadband service for a year. What a steal! This is a really powerful netbook; the Samsung N145 Plus. The battery life awed me... 7 freaking hours!

My January paycheck was spent on this. The Diana F+ with Edelweiß lens. I named it Melia; something German to commemorate the limited edition lens. My last analog camera was like 11 years ago? During the big flood in estate on my BIRTHDAY. Will try to dig up the pictures when I get home.

I have always been fascinated with Lomography but I simply had no time to indulge in it. Now, at a very fair price I got my baby Melia to chronicle my year. You have to start loving and stop hating now, Carly Yap. Embrace the world.





Peace out.

1 comment:

steph said...

am getting Lexis in 10 minutes or so...:)

Post a Comment