Saturday, January 1, 2011

So, This is the New Year.

Wake up and greet 2011. No celebration, no party, no drinking, no gathering; unlike last year. I like my life in solitude. I'm not a party person and it's not like I'm anti-social or anything...

It may seem that I have no life and the way I spent my New Year's eve certainly suggested that as well; StarCraft II party. We all met up online at 1am; and started going on crazy melee gaming. The frenzy was so overwhelmingly frustrating and at times too funny because most of them were drunk!!! Worst of all, we met a bunch of bad beginners who couldn't work as a team. One even told me that he's not my A.I. when I advised him how to play.

Okay, let me justify myself. Firstly, I'm still sick. I don't want to go out at all! The cold and crisp air outside will just make my cough even worse. Secondly, I cannot do drinking and celebration in UK is all about drinking. Lastly, I don't really like fireworks and so, no point really, the celebration has no significance to me.

But just to be fair, 2011 marks the beginning of a crucial year in UK. For worse or better; only one will prevail. Reading the economics section of the news just make my stomach hurl. The thought of staying here for another year makes my face cringe in agony. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment