Monday, January 31, 2011

Should be Untitled.

It is great to be called a hypocrite because then you can act like a total hypocrite. I have engaged myself in a love-hate relationship with the word hypocrite because I do care what others say of me and I know how I can be too assertive sometimes. I prefer the word hate rather than dislike or disdain. Kind of a strong signal and hard to retract most of the times. However, looking at this again, I realized it's not a good thing because then, people will not trust my judgment calls! Oh what a dilemma. Best bet, really think thrice before speaking.

So, when I voice my opinions; sometimes without thinking twice... it is really hard to swallow my pride and go in the opposite direction. Another good reason to be misunderstood as a bigoted hypocrite. I can now take back my words and act like nothing happened. Truth is, sometimes I really don't care how others view me. It's like a social nirvana to me as I seriously cannot give a damn about what people think about me. The key is, tend not to think too much and overlook menial things in life. This is how misunderstandings grow deeper and I can only pray that they will be resolved over time. If not, oh well... it's just not meant to be.

What I'm trying to say is, try to place weight on the things that matter in your life and what should worry you more. People love you for who you are and if they don't, why bother changing for them when it only cause you to suffer? I hope less drama arises in life because I love my life in solitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment