Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dreaming.

I'm still filled with excitement since yesterday's conversation with some friends. First, my old high school mate made me so jubilant because of the little details that she spotted in the videos that I showed her. I was talking to her about the old telenovelas that we watched on television during high school especially the ones by Gabriela Spanic with twin roles evil sister-innocent sister acts. My friend spotted that the same third party aka. husband-stealer for both telenovelas was the same WOMAN. Oh the stereotypes they played in soap operas. Great spot there, and your ability to hum through the song nonchalantly made me laughed my head off!

Then my client came online and told me about her good news. Just read her blog and saw it posted there... basically all I could think at that moment of time was asking her to make the trip to UK this winter. Excitement built up and I got lost in the conversations forgetting my role as her manager. Dear me, wake up!

I got a little too excited, so I went to bed early. But I forgot to eat proper dinner thus waking up at weird hours eating and chatting again. Stalked Facebook for awhile and saw my friend praising 24Herbs' music and she commented that she never thought HK produces this kind of music. Was happy for awhile until I read some other comments on YouTube comparing 24Herbs to FAR EAST MOVEMENT. What the heck? Oh those ignorant comments and nobody cared to shut them up. 24Herbs is a group of artists with calibre and previous success. It's just that Conroy with his crazy ideas decided to start producing music with Mr. Ghoststyle and other rappers. Anyways, thank goodness for this following video which made me laugh because of that silly Conroy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment