Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Looking for the Sun.

It's June already and it's still quite cold here. I remember how the heatwave and crazy pollen-filled atmosphere ruined my perfect spring/summer. I hope the sun will really come out and shine!!! Feel like having a trip down to Alton Towers and experience the theme park adventures; only when the sun is out though. Get so tired and sick of the rainy weather... poor red Converse of mine always get victimized by the weather because those are my to-go-for shoes in bad weather. My Lady's All Star is still sparkling white tucked away safely in the corner.

I had a rather interesting conversation with my friend the other day during her visit to Manchester to save a very miserable me. Almost 12 hours together, just lots of food and tea down our throats. We hung out in the dim sum restaurant for like 3 hours!!! We just have so much to talk about because of our common interests. Then, we talked about how some are easily embroiled in scandals while others (like us) managed to elude themselves from the trouble. She came out with the "putting yourself out there in the market" theory just like when there's a bait, fish are likely to take the bait. I created a better term for it: "open for business or closed for business". She shrieked in disgust... it sounded like some brothel business.

So when she went to the toilet (drank too much cha during tea time); I snatched her Blackberry from the other end of the table and fraped (Facebook-raped) her. I'm unsure if her friends who liked the status actually understood what the status meant, but it was surely funny. And the best part; she didn't realized that she had been fraped for 3 times until after-dinner. I'm really glad to have a friend for support when the bad times come and always there to answer my distressed calls. As I'm always there to answer hers.





On another note, maybe I should really put the the closed for business sign up clear.

I really appreciate the smiley face and the discounts/free food all but there is no easy way of saying this.

No comments:

Post a Comment