Sunday, June 12, 2011

That's the End.

I don't understand how some people can just be so unpredictable. One second there they'll be agreeing to everything I've said then another, the freaking time bomb in their mind just goes off and soon they're condemning my words. I couldn't get an explanation out of this phenomenon. I know it's hard to digest what I'm saying right now but the fact is some people just HATE the fact that someone else is happy.

It's because I'm close with you that why I share my stories but I don't know what kind of mentality was it that cause the backlash. Jealousy, maybe? I admit I'm not perfect but instead of listening to my stories then lashing out you could've just advised me to have less fun and be serious in the first place. Don't agree then disagree. It's annoying and the truth is, I grow to know you as a stranger now so thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment