Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bagel for Breakfast.

Plain bagel with sugared butter and Gouda cheese.

The best homemade brunch I had since I stepped foot in the UK. I've always been a fan of bagels though they're quite expensive at cafes. They're shaped like doughnuts, but not as fattening as doughnuts; tastes like bread but more scrumptious than bread. I don't like to have like most people do; with creamed cheese. I prefer it to be filled with cheese, egg or bacon.

What inspired me? Sandy Cohen from The O.C.

The bagel slicer in The O.C.

A bagel slicer would make a good housewarming gift for me. Or a blender. Okay, I would prefer a blender to the slicer. With a blender I can create more food for myself. I'm born in a country with diversity. I heart, I love and now I crave diversity. Food diversity I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment