Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kick the Winter Blues with February.

February is a very exciting month for me. First, most job applications will be replied this month. Secondly, I had many plans materializing. Thirdly, my chance to see Sara Bareilles, Maroon 5 and Lifehouse! Still pondering on The Go! Team gig but I think I will leave that out. Oh I can't wait for the weekend to begin it's going to be so much fun!

Plan 1: Chinese New Year Weekend in Manchester
Activities will be held in the Chinatown Manchester and these include dragon dance along the main street (quite a stretch), lion dance, traditional dances and martial arts performances! Not forgetting, meeting up with some friends from Aberystwyth and DIM SUM... 1 month worth of wait!

Plan 2: Leeds & Chester
Going to bring a Vietnamese friend to visit Leeds. Hopefully can see my junior recuperate from her tragic fall injury. Going to Hyde Park and Clarence Dock with another friend to Lomo... Barburitos and Mexican Restaurant calling for my name! Then Chester on the following day... kind of a gorgeous medieval Roman town with their famous parks and the Chester Row. Hope we get enough time for a boat ride.






Plan 3: Bristol and Bath & Stonehenge
Kind of long overdue but yes, I will finally go Bristol for a short stay. And finally, going to visit the famous Roman Bath and Stonehenge. Lomo at Stonehenge baby!






Plan 4: CONCERTS!
Going to see Sara Bareilles opening for Maroon 5... Maroon 5's final tour in UK before disbanding! And not forgetting, my childhood all-time favorite LIFEHOUSE on the next day itself! I am really anticipating the Lifehouse concert. They've been such a big influence in my life!

Plan 5: Hull
This place has been eluding me for a long time but hopefully the plan falls into place once my friend confirmed his status with me. Going there for a day trip, visit some old friends and juniors. Some typical sightseeing and Lomo-ing.


Guess February is like a great start to spring for me. And I definitely enjoy the company of my baby Melia...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This may be of interest re Stonehenge

http://www.solvingstonehenge.co.uk/

Post a Comment