Thursday, February 3, 2011

No Haste.

I had quite a bad sleep last night despite the fact that I dozed off very early; at 11pm. Highly unusual and I bet those of you who know me well would agree to that. My right arm was aching badly and I finally "cracked" it back in place at 6am in the morning.

I experience this strange phenomenon; whenever I wake up and I go back into sleep; my brain doesn't rest and dreams haunt me. I will either sleep through the alarm clock or wake up even more tired! So, I had a great dream (sort of) this morning. A great idea for my short story. A little shocking that I had this dream from a third person's view but heck, I will need to check my facts before start writing! I suppose it is also quite controversial but let me just do the draft first and the see how the story fares.

Oh yes, let me introduce you to my new collection:


I hail Virginia Woolf as the Queen of Short Stories. I remember reading Mrs. Dalloway in high school but now, I can stop reading the ebook and flip the pages of her works for real. Too bad they didn't include The Voyage Out in this collection of works. This book is a little too thick to travel with but I am quite sure that I wouldn't need to bring it around. Bet I'll be finished with this before I travel to Bristol. I've had this for like 4 days? And I'm already halfway through A Room of One's Own.

No comments:

Post a Comment