Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Out of the Cold.

I've finally recuperated from the tiring weekend. All the travelling and binge eating wherever I went!!! The amount of junk food I had was crazy; 2 rounds of KFC, Pizza Hut, McDonald's and even Subway! My papa in Bristol is truly a lousy papa; kept feeding me with junk!

I had a great time despite the rainy days and oh yes, I don't celebrate Valentine's Day. I spent the day researching for work and talking on the phone with friends. I spent my Tuesday going around the same routine as well. I need to create some new routines now. Been ogling the Tae Kwon Do flyer I received yesterday. Should I or should I not? I mean it's been a long time since I last practiced and my uniforms are at home! Seeing my performance no one would believe that I'm a black belt anymore I'm sure of that!

Anyways, I'm terribly anxious about the Champions League match today between Arsenal and Barcelona. I hope a miracle can happen!!! Just pray for my Gunners okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment