Saturday, February 19, 2011

Post-CNY.

Oh Sara Bareilles, Maroon 5 and Lifehouse next week!!! I'm so excited! I will do a dedications post for both Sara and Lifehouse but only a short one for Maroon 5. My love for the band kind of died after Ryan left the band. And sorry I didn't mean to cause more heartache for you dear CMSC Client #1 who's currently in Bangkok. A spam album will be up soon to welcome you back into Malaysia's soil.

I've been contemplating on returning to Malaysia earlier than July because of the cheaper flight ticket in June. Which means, work harder and accept more article assignments for a promising summer holiday! However, I've been working all week just so I can take the next week off. I'm quite the irregular employee but heck, freelancers are supposed to be carefree and work at your own pace right? My friend from Bristol will be visiting next week and oh heck rumor mills will start working overtime again. I don't know how many times I have to insist this but he is really just a friend; my papa!

Oh yes, before I forget, Happy Birthday to you Client #2 aka. Miss Zookeeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment