Sunday, April 3, 2011

Progressive Loving.

TUESDAY (correction), the final night of Kylie Minogue's concert tour in Manchester. Guess who'll be attending? Of course, YOURS TRULY -again! This time, I'll be in the Splash Zone!

Kylie, what a dance pop icon. Always true to her music and style. I have been listening to her music since young. I can still remember the first song I heard; "Before the Devil You Know" and the music video with upbeat aerobic routines (trademark dance music videos of that era). Then she made me hooked to the music video channel for this wonderfully directed music video of "On A Night Like This":




Her 2011 tour is aptly titled the Aphrodite Les Folies Tour meaning the progression of love tour. It's her love for the music and entertaining the fans that kept her performing over the years. Gosh it's already been 6 years since she battled cancer. Many speculated that this might be her last tour (taking a hiatus afterwards) as the theme for her concert ground is Ancient Greek. The direction of the concert mimicked the last days of a great empire. I hope not.

Guess how much you have to pay to be in the "Splash Zone"?
Freaking £250!!!

I will be sitting right at the back of the standing area; seated. As a big supporter of hers over the years, I cannot believe that I am reaching my 10th concert milestone with hers on Monday. Truly unbelievable. I shall upload the pictures of the concert once I return from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment