Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sooner or Later?

Being a food aficionado, I can't help but to think of creating tasty food without having to splurge at restaurants. Of course it is always a struggle to recreate dishes when you're living alone with no one to cook and try dishes with. Oh how I miss my fellow gluttonous housemate back in Leeds!

I had a wonderful dessert at one of the most overrated pub-restaurant in the UK; The Wetherspoons. Belgian waffle with vanilla ice-cream and maple syrup. This cost me £2.30!!!


I have to admit the real joy of tasting the dessert was the MAPLE SYRUP. When I saw it on the menu I knew right on; that'd be my dessert choice.


One of the best products out of Canada... I really feel like buying a bottle now but I have no real use for it. I don't make pancakes often and the syrup reminds me of waffles.

So...
Should I get a waffle maker as well? For a reason I know when I have a house of my own and a kitchen of my own... this will be on the kitchen counter. If the price is low before I head back to Malaysia next year... I might just get one...

No comments:

Post a Comment