Monday, November 22, 2010

Dedications Part 2

The concert was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! For the very first time I didn't behave like a groupie; I simply took my own sweet time to get to the MEN Arena; even getting a box of chips with cheese en route! Because for the very first time, I've got seated tickets and boy I didn't regret that. The crowd was massive and a bunch of troublemakers kept reserving a circle for themselves (within the crowd), and pushed everybody aside while they did some really rough horseplay. And I don't forget to mention, they do serve alcohols at concerts here so... no thanks but I don't want to get injured and all.

I didn't really get to enjoy the first act so I cannot comment on them. B.O.B. was quite good. I hate gangsta rap so his type of music totally music to my ears. I was really shocked when he pulled on the electric guitar and started belting out MGMT's "Kids". That's when I stood up and started rocking. He ended his performance with Airplanes... and guess who came on stage? ZAC! The stage was dark so everybody thought it was Hayley though she's hiding at the lower stage singing her part. Once the stage lighted up... everybody was laughing their heads off looking at the comical Zac.



Hayley with her hair tied up and wearing this really thick winter jacket jumped onto the main stage. People told me that she'd been wearing those for every part of her UK tour while singing "Airplanes".



Once their performance started, it was nonstop rock frenzy. Everybody was so energetic and fun! The stage was really cool and Taylor certainly enjoyed running around the stage!



I love this part when the spotlight stayed on Hayley for like 30 seconds.

For more pictures, visit: Paramore Live in Manchester




2 comments:

darryl said...

concerts are fun!

Fui said...

I'm earning my badge as a groupie. HAHA!

Post a Comment