Friday, November 26, 2010

3 Non-Coloured Pills Evoked Me Alter-Ego.

Nothing like a healthy me stalking up the net late at night. I've actually receiving complaints via Facebook, MSN Messenger and even my handphone now.

"SICK PEOPLE MUST GET MORE REST!"

"why are u still awake??"

"you no need to sleep one ah Carly Yap"

I guess I should really rest... long weekend is closing in. Nottingham/Liverpool/Cheshire Oak. Then my long awaited Jenny & Johnny concert.

It's amazing how medicine can cloud your judgment. Let me list out my scenarios:

#1 - Never check budget airline website when you're all drugged up

My friend had been wanting a trip for so long but no plan was on the table really. Then she suggested GERMANY and I was browsing through Ryanair website. £6 for tickets to Dusseldorf. And the rest is history. I'll be in Germany from 15th till 22nd December. Just pray that I'll get my passport by then.

#2 - Never make promises before you start thinking straight

A friend who came over my place a few weeks ago was thinking of running away from her "incoming-snow-blizzard" Sunderland and I was like... COME COME COME! Even talked about food and which restaurants to eat at. When she messaged me about the traveling dates and timing I even stamped my approval. Not until this afternoon when the medication was off; I REMEMBERED THAT I HAD A CONCERT TO ATTEND! It broke her heart, once when she heard about it but I flattened her lifeline when I mentioned my Germany trip. And now, she's
d.e.a.d.c.a.n.n.o.t.c.o.p.e.w.i.t.h.t.h.e.n.e.w.s

#3 - NEVER EVER, talk nonsense and try to get them materialized

Planning on a blog for short stories? Ideas all cropped up when I was drugged but once they wore off writer's block hit me like a hard block of CEMENT. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment