Friday, November 5, 2010

Sway.

After a visit to HMV two days ago, I found myself blurting out all the high school series that I once watched. They had the whole collection of Charmed and Buffy the Vampire Slayer; both which were my favorite. Then I started looking for my post-high school favorite, Veronica Mars but they didn't have it. Veronica Mars is simply genius. Not many people heard of it, watched it nor knew it at all. Maybe, just Kristen Bell and Amanda Seyfried.



Enemy turned lovers; Logan and Veronica.

I rewatched Season 1 of Buffy last night, it's only 12 episodes (there goes 9 hours of my evening); and I recalled how Angel was once the beloved vampire; not the Twilight vampires or the brothers from The Vampire Diaries. I dread to watch Season 2 now because that's when his soul was taken away and Buffy had to kill him. Sad.

Another happening, totally unrelated to the former; I found a gem at the local TK Maxx, 'The Works of Shakespeare' for only £12!!! It included three books consisting of plays, histories, essays and poems.


Now my depressed Sylvia Plath has a friend! Oh, so much joy for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment