Sunday, May 15, 2011

Be-ing.

I've started drinking coffee on a regular basis lately. Well, it's because I finally ran out of condensed milk and I was lazy to go shopping. I know the supermarket is just 3 minutes walk from my flat but spending less on unhealthy food is a blessing-in-disguise for my sheer laziness. Coffee has very little effect on me and I do drink strong, dark coffee. Without milk, I drank them black with sugar. Wow, my tastebuds is reintroduced to the watery taste of coffee.

I make them in the morning, keeping the coffee bag for a half-cup by evening. Oh the morning cup of coffee is like some kind of elixir for the enhancement of concentration. I can read and do my work without fail for several hours! Then I'll make brunch and dinner, chat with friends and family online; gaming for an hour or so before taking my half cup of coffee and read again. I hope this lasts... I need it.

So me and my client were chatting away as usual her early bird hours meet my late nights. We have bumped into each other a few times online which was quite spooky the first few times... kind of used to it now. But when we chatted just now we could even think of the same things. Sunday morning and Maroon 5... then:


19 times EPL champions. Sheer luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment