Sunday, May 1, 2011

Coming Clean.

Check the calendar. Oh it's been a week plus since I've gotten back from Wales. A week plus since the misery has begun for me. Not so much of misery as I thought it'd be. It's just one week without random coleslaw takeaways from the Domino's pizza located 5 minutes from my flat; no random online shopping sprees and more importantly, surviving the whole ordeal taught me new things.

I can really survive with less than £50 a month (on food). I find my bills a little too excessive? Why do I need two handphones... why do I need higher bandwidth internet... why do I need mobile broadband... Although I put all of them to good (and often, full use), but it's not a reason for me to waste away my hard earned money.

Just to list out the amount of *extreme* loots I've gotten since my PSW visa:


A micro four thirds camera; Panasonic G2.


DKNY's Town and Country handbag (scarf fever)


The one and only Converse All Star Lady edition.


*Another?* pair of Ray Bans; special edition wayfarers.
(bidded it cheap from eBay)


Personalized NikeID futsal shoes.


The watch of my dreams... DKNY ceramic chronograph.


Latest loot before downfall; Panasonic mega zoom camera
(bidded it cheap from eBay)



I was thinking of selling one of these, should my financial problems loom but I knew deep down in my heart I wouldn't; by any chance! I was quite fortunate to have spent like 40% of my salary on non-necessities because if not I'd have more savings in my current account leading to greater downfall! Reason being my bank account is current only; not savings and thus the bastards got to empty my bank account! Wonder when I'll get all my stolen funds back? 3 months? Or more? As long as I get them back I can wait.

Before any of you readers start worrying about me, my parents decided to send me my allowance for September earlier... but no matter how early it would be in mid-May. I have £40 left for 2 more weeks. Can't believe I'm actually going to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment