Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Where One's Heart Belongs.

Everyday when I wake up from bed I think of home. I miss everything in Malaysia and my mum always got me wondering would it be better if I go through the year in Malaysia instead of UK. Truth be told, as much as I miss home I knew deep down in my heart that I have better opportunities in the UK. I wouldn't have the same bravery to try and live on my own when I'm in Malaysia. Heck, I don't even drive out past 9pm. In the UK, I can walk back home alone from the train station at 11pm in the night. Manchester is not the safest place in UK, but at least I know the chances of bad things happening to me is lower than in Malaysia (what a relief). Oh counting down the days till I get home. Less than 2 months now. And this funny conversation in the Facebook made my day:


My mum is in KL now and hanging out with a bunch of Facebook stalkers... she got to see what's going on with my brother especially during his exam period. And... he got caught spamming and fooling around.

No comments:

Post a Comment