Saturday, May 21, 2011

Boxes of Fun.

So someone gave me an idea to blog about the number of checkered shirts that I own. Cross-referenced with Stephysiology's Flannel X Plaid: Men’s Clothes Defined. Well I have to say it doesn't just apply to MEN; ladies have their fair share of awesome plaid clothings as well. I have a total of 9 plaids. Not that many.


And here are two of the aliens in my collection of alienated clothings... one very high school prefect-like blue shirt which I got at a very low price at GAP in Cheshire Oak. The baby blue shirt was only £8 from H&M sales.


It's a good thing to own these if you live in country with cold climate like the UK. I usually wear them with a sweater during winter and during spring/summer I can just roll up the sleeves or wear them unbuttoned with plain singlet on the inside. I don't suppose I have to justify myself in the vertical relationship of CMSCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment