Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cardiff.

I just woke up to a cloudy morning in Cardiff. In about 30 minutes I'll be off to an adventure and try to get to the Cardiff European Games with just a map sketched by my friend to rely on.

THE TRIP:

It was a long, horrendously long journey down south to Cardiff. The whole trip took roughly 6 hours 30 minutes! In a bus! My 2-way traveling hours can already take me back to Malaysia! Moreover, the bus was overcrowded with noisy, crybaby children. I couldn't fall asleep for the first hour in the bus. It was simply horrendous.

The bus had many stops while going south. Firstly, it stopped at Manchester. Then, Birmingham. Lastly, Cardiff. I was fast asleep so I think I might have left out a stop or two.

ARRIVAL:

My presence in Cardiff was sort of a surprise planned for a friend. She thought nobody else but my housemate was coming to Cardiff. So we plotted the whole surprise together with other friends. Upon picking us up, they brought us to a small Hongkie cafe to have our *very late* dinner. My friend was waiting at the cafe and was absolutely surprised by my arrival. Good surprise I presume.

I wish to linger longer on this post but I've got to go now. Time to explore and find my way to the games!

No comments:

Post a Comment