Thursday, March 11, 2010

The End Is Near.

2 days without any lectures and I've turned into a sloth. The worst was having Champions League games to accompany my holidays. I didn't get my seminar work for Evidence Law done. Seriously, I'm slacking off like nobody's business.

I had just checked my exam timetable 2 hours ago and what a way to demoralize me! My exam runs from 18th to 28th May.


The worst combination in a week: Family Law, EU Law and Evidence. These three subjects that are so heavy and difficult. Worst of all, they're core subjects to my Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)!!!

Should I just wave goodbye to my Easter holiday plans? Amsterdam/Toulouse/Paris???

2 comments:

steph said...

nothing is worse than mine
i have two papers on 27th Apr...

Fui said...

Let's cry together?

Post a Comment