Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Here's to Starting Anew

Uncommon. Alien. Distraught.

Those are the words playing in my head when I tried to fix this new layout for my blog. I need a fresh start from my last blog. It was too mood-dampening to continue there. This new blog represents what I need exactly from a blog; an escape route.


TUESDAY.

It's the same song playing on a loop for 30 minutes now. Couldn't seem to find a perfect song to accompany my dissertation. Don't think I'll face those dreaded words anytime soon. And they told me that I was too ambitious in trying to write a political-science based jurisprudential topic. 12000 words seemed so much yet too few for my work. My first chapter had already swallowed 3000 words and though my supervisor adored my 'storytelling' ability; she told me that I really should narrow my scope down. For the first time those words lingered in my ears. All these years I simply had too few to write for my Law essays. Guess it's time for a change. Maybe.



Middle Temple Inn

I want to join this Law Inn. I don't know why but it appeals to me the most. Lately, I seemed to be making a lot of spontaneous, instantaneous lifetime decisions. I don't ponder like I used to or to think twice at all. So far, no decisions have been proved reckless but I don't think I am going to regret after all.

Let me introduce you to my BPTC School:

Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU)

I am still trying my darndest to get people to join me in this University. Everyone else never really took MMU into serious consideration. They would prefer the BPTC Schools in Leeds, Nottingham, London, Cardiff and even Northumbria. I am going to need someone to stay with me since I'll most likely to rent a three-bedroom house. Anyone interested at all?

4 comments:

steph said...

u finally have the time to blog
welcome back manager

rmb to post all your shopping loots here
don't hide

Fui said...

HAHA. A reply to your wish in my new post.

Ken Wooi said...

MMU = Multimedia University.. haha.. =P

Fui said...

That's why need to make it clear. Manchester Metropolitan University.

Post a Comment