Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ornament Additions.

For the past 3 months, the sky would be pitch black at this hour. I'd usually sleep when the birds started chirping and wake up to darkness. No, not this month. The weather has been so good I ought to smack myself silly for not taking the opportunity to go out and enjoy outdoor sports. Instead I'm usually sitting on bed and do my assignments/dissertation with my Compaq.

If I haven't announced, this is my new friend:


My new Compaq Mini 110 overlooking my
DELL Studio 15 at the back.


Before anybody starts to wonder the amount of money left in my piggy bank, I'd like to say I got this really cheap; £150. It's an investment well paid off because I can bring this lightweight gadget anywhere! The battery life is 2 hours 30 minutes which I think is super fine for such a small battery.

Anyways, to my dear friend Stephy who wanted to see my loot:


The White Adidas Tote is something I got for you! Then my blue Coach handbag and another one for my mum.

I got all of them off ebay.co.uk for a low price! Definitely something impossible to do back in Malaysia. What a girl's got to do with all the online sales temptations, right?

To my friend, Darryl: If I have to rant about British politics I'd say: "Don't even start taxing the basic grocery shopping items!"

6 comments:

darryl said...

haha!! good one.. i know how it feels to be shopping overseas, it's all cheap if you dont convert.. i love it too when shopping in australia!

as for the quote for me, i think you should know that in this era most countries are already in debt with IMF, how else would they repay IMF if not by taxing everything people buy? and i'm pretty sure Malaysia is going down that road along side with the UK, the US and many other countries now.

p/s: congrats on bidding not one, but two coach bags!! they're pretty expensive stuff, make sure it's genuine!

Fui said...

I think UK has a major problem with the two major bailouts with RBS and Lloyds TSB. However, the introduction of new tax is not acceptable since the VAT had only been increased just 2 months ago!!! The VAT is already so nerve wrecking as it is! The rate is 17.5%!!!

Of course I got genuine ones... HAHA! No worries about that.

steph said...

Adidas Tote for me> Muackzz thanks a lot

the blue Coach is so lovely
soft-colored and pretty shape

EvA said...

Wow that mini notebook is pretty cheap and definitely handy to bring around with you. ;D

And lol your online shopping habits are still there. xD

Ken Wooi said...

150 pounds is alot you know.. rich la rich la.. haha.. =D

Fui said...

To Stephy: I like it because of the name; Winter Shopper and also because it is Adidas Classic with a polar bear logo.

To Eva: HAHAHA I'm internet shopping addict.

To Ken: *sobs*

Post a Comment