Thursday, March 11, 2010

Love Never Dies.

I've been going crazy about this ever since I found out that the sequel is premiering in London on 9th March 2009. It is the highly anticipated sequel to Phantom of the Opera. When it was announced, Sir Andrew Lloyd was diagnosed with prostate cancer and everyone thought that this would be his final work. Luckily his cancer has gone into remission now. So...

Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber's LOVE NEVER DIES


The Phantom continues to haunt Christine in America.


My tickets and voucher for wine delivery
(a rip-off actually).

I am so psyched! The reviews generally mixed ranging from mediocre to "phabulous". For one I think most have expected a horrifying and menacing Phantom rather than the tragic ending (spoiler alert). One thing for sure, everybody couldn't be more pleased with the musical numbers and praised the selection of singers that Sir Andrew chose for the album release.

I cannot wait to catch this play after my exams. I plan on a week long of visit to London theatres for plays and musicals. Let's hope that works out fine for me then!

No comments:

Post a Comment