Monday, March 15, 2010

The D Word

I didn't get much sleep from last night. As a matter of fact, I didn't sleep at all. A sudden spark of inspiration behind my head to alter my dissertation. And then it just wouldn't go away. I finally suffered from a writer's block at about 6am and went out to the kitchen to make chili con carne. How random of me.

During my brunch, I decided to send my finalized piece to my supervisor. And then I saw the email from the School of Law. My supervisor got her arm broken and she wouldn't be able to meet me personally for the discussion. I couldn't believe it.

I wish her well and I've just decided to delay my work on dissertation again. It has much more room for improvement. I hope I can carve a smile on her face when she reads it.

No comments:

Post a Comment