Thursday, March 25, 2010

Gone Cuckoo.


I was having the perfect beginning of my first Easter break in the UK until I received this letter. I became a nervous train wreck straight after reading it. Why now???

Deep down in my heart I was thinking there's never going to be a chance that I'll be qualified for the interview. And then the bomb dropped on me. *sigh*

I had quite an amazing week thanks to my friends in Cardiff and also my ever capricious housemates. Midnight cupcakes-baking sessions, anyone? Cancel dinner cooking session and let's go KFC since we have them coupons, anyone? Yay!

These activities ought to get my mind off from the interview preparation for awhile; though I still acceptance letter to MMU and application to Middle Temple Inn to deal with. There goes £600 from my bank account!

No comments:

Post a Comment